Wednesday, August 4, 2010

<data:blog.title/>

Im really reluctant to give my opinion on new music nowadays cuz theres just too much new music, too many ppl thinkin they worthy of an opinion, too many haters, too many biters.... and a nigga gotta do me right now. However, I had to make an exception tho for Bun B's new album Trill OG that dropped yesterday. It has a personal importance and relevance to my life right now. Kinda like the soundtrack to match the emotions you feelin. Needless to say, I was hype that Source Magazine gave it 5 mics, calling it a classic. You can say what you want about the Source no longer being relevant, and even disagree with the rating, but dont knock it without givin it a listen. Ima leave it at that. Anyway, if you in the mood for some honest lyricism, bangin beats, and just plain ole great music, then support the King of the Trill and cop Trill OG.

PEACE

Labels: ,



8:45 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home