Thursday, May 27, 2010

<data:blog.title/>
Bags packed. Fresh haircut. A few new fits. Time to hit the road. I'm leavin Nashville yall. On the road as we speak. Doin alotta thinkin cuz there's just so much to get done in 2 months. But at the same time, I know this summer will exceed every expectation. In August when I return to the 615 after livin it up in Vegas, filming in Colombia, and recording in Houston, I will all be a new man. This will def be a summer Grady, the Sir and I will never forget

In all cheesiness, let the journey continue lol. But in all realness, I REALLY have an excuse now to NOT answer phone calls and texts hahahahahaha jk jk jk hit me up yall. But I still aint figured out nothing about international calling cards, skype, or whatever lol so we will have to reevaluate the communication in South America

For the most recent updates on my whereabouts this summer, check my twitter
http://twitter.com/futuretheartist

PEACE

Labels: ,



12:09 PM
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home