Friday, April 16, 2010

<data:blog.title/>
Yo! the other day me, my gf Henna, and my boy RJ was chillin at my crib watchin TV and we were JUST talkin about actor Terry Crews when his new Old Spice commercial came on. If u havent seen it yet, u gotta check it out, its already one of my favs. Old Spice has been KILLIN it with their commercials since the Superbowl in my opinion. And Terry Crews makes lookin that muscular SO FUNNY hahaha its the total opposite of sex appeal cuz dude is a FOOL. Henna cant stand him! She said he look gross lol. I been a Terry Crews fan since the movie White Chicks came out forever ago. Oh and another random fact, my parents are friends with his wife (?? thats wut i said). ANYWAY, check out the commercial.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tI4CbCniBI

Oh and thats how i look RIGHT after i leave the gym. For real! But then it goes away.... lol.

PEACE

Labels: ,



7:50 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home