Monday, April 12, 2010

<data:blog.title/>
So... look at where my Lexus search has brought me

To the land of the unthinkable



A 2012 Lexus LFA supercar, priced at a reasonable $375,000 hahahaha. Oh yea, and its ONLY available as a 2-year lease, with the intent to purchase lol. Only 500 are gonna be built worldwide and I'm thinking it might go pretty fast.

SO! Of all the realistic goals I set that people already think are ridiculous, let me go ahead and make an EVEN MORE ridiculous goal. And yup, its this car hahahaha. How long do i have? Well, ASAP. Its already 2010, so I need to be able to spend $400,000 on a car pretty comfortably by 2012. Good thing is that these are made to order and I'll get to specify everything from the interior/exterior to the type of aluminum 10-spoke wheels. Gettin a lil over 200 mph, w/ a V10 engine, and 0-60 in 3.6 seconds, im toooooo hype right about now. I want one lol. Realistic or not, just leave me alone and let me dream big hahaha





http://lethistorylive.com/2010/02/2012-lexus-lfa-price.html

PEACE

Labels: ,



10:17 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home