Tuesday, March 30, 2010

<data:blog.title/>
Am I a Soulja Boy fan?

To be quite frank, Im a fan of anybody successful at what they do. That includes Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, and whatever other rappers people try to give alotta crap to cuz its not "hip hop" lol. Shutup and go back to whistlin they songs, u just mad cuz u hear em so much haha. As far as im concerned, I wouldnt mind being the object of disgust for how outplayed or stupidly catchy my songs are lol. Feel free to disagree, to each his own.

ANYWAY, me and my nigga Wes was watchin a re-airing of the 2009 BET Awards cuz i never saw it and it just happened to be on. Overall it was whack. BET makes everything look like crap hahaha even if its good. (the American Music Awards are only one step above that....) However, the CRUNKEST moment of the whole thing (besides Joe Budden's and Eminem's freestyle), was Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, and Shawty Lo doin "Gucci Bandana", with Shawty Lo especially all Gucci-ed out, from his boots to his umbrella! You say ridiculous? I say DOPENESS! That was the HARDEST moment of the whole program and me and Wes was TOOO hype hahahaha. You cant tell a nigga NOTHING when he come out on stage Gucci-ed out! TOOOO HARD! Like i said, think what u want, but as for me, Im bout to watch this video again!



If you are viewing this on Facebook, go to www.futuretheartist.com to see complete post

PEACE

Labels: , , , , ,



9:59 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home