Thursday, March 25, 2010

<data:blog.title/>


My FAVORITEST show in the WORLD is Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job. Yup thats the full title... just like A Pimp Named Slickback, A Tribe Called Quest, and All Dogs Go To Heaven 2. LOL

I became familiar with the show just from watching Adult Swim so religiously. I used to catch it at the most random times like Tuesdays at 11 or after midnight. So after more than a year of catching these HILARIOUS 11 min episodes, i decided to buy the first 3 seasons last month. YESSIIIRRR



The show's creators and main characters Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim are masters at "awkward comedy", in which they spoof random moments and scenarios in real life to highlight the absurdity. For example, watch this video of Tim and Eric made along with Zach Galifianakis (from the Hangover) for Absolut Vodka:



Yea.. they REALLY made this for Absolut Vodka LOL

Just like most comedy styles, u either like it or u dont. Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job, however, is something you either EXTREMELY LOVE or ABHOR. And in case u dnt know me, im an on a preschool-2nd grade comedy level. I laugh at the STUPIDEST stuff, and i firmly believe this show was created JUST to meet my personal comedy likings. Crap jokes, vomiting, RANDOMNESS and STUPIDITY hahahaha



Im currently writing an 8 page paper on the show for my writing class, and I must say Ive never enjoyed a paper so much. The rough draft is due tomorrow, and Im just starting, but thats not the point.... I just had to shed some light on my FAVORITEST SHOW EVER. I hope to one day work with them or atleast meet em. If u aint watched it, give it a try. If its not ur thing, u must be normal or sumthing.... LAME

Anyway, back to this paper...

Labels:



7:53 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home