Wednesday, March 31, 2010

<data:blog.title/>
I watched this movie in my Spanish class Monday and today called Manolita Gafotas (Manolita Four eyes) about a young Spanish kid's family and summer vacation. It was hilarious!!!!!!! Ive only seen one other foreign film in full. All i regret was the fact i had to read the subtitles and couldnt follow the Spanish. One of the main songs in the film stood out to me so I looked it up. Its called "Campanera" and its performed by this Spanish child star Joselita. Take a look at the video below, and if you're curious enough, check out the movie Manolito Gafotas!



Anyway I gotta ruuuuun. I got a show tonight with my band Biscuits and Gravy at MTSU. We are opening up for GZA from Wu-Tang, sounds like its gonna be dope. Just wanted to put yall up on some Spanish classics haha

PEACE

Labels: ,



5:45 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home