Wednesday, March 17, 2010

<data:blog.title/>
"All The Way Turnt Up"'



Hate to say it... but that song pretty much sums up Spring Break 2010 in Panama City Beach with the homies last week. We went hard for 9 days straight and it brought a whole new meaning to bein on TEEEEENNNN lol. The beach was dope, the jacuzzis was off the chain, the ppl was hype, and ya boi was the center of attention everywhere i went as always hahahaha. Hate on the high top if u want but no one will eeevvveeerrrr fooorrrggeeeettt iiitttt..... That being said, shout out to all the new ppl i met and all the ppl that met me and i will never remember LOL. Shout out to Jumper from Michigan and his crew. Shout out to Fuzzy, TK, and DJ Paul (no relation) from kentucky, east TN or suuuuum place KUNTRY like that LOL. I had a blast. Happy to be back and EXCITED to get back to work on me and Lazenby's new project..... CANT WAIT YALL but they tellin me i gotta keep my mouth shut and I aint opposed to it haha. Anyway dont be mad at me for posting fewer blogs cuz its just HARD to find time to fill yall in when stuff KEEPS HAPPENIN! Besides that though its been the same ole same ole, procrastinating and slackin in school and avoiding any situations that will waste my precious and lucrative time. Just bein real...

PEACE

Labels: ,



12:00 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home