Sunday, February 28, 2010

<data:blog.title/>
THE ART OF PRE-GAMING









Heres a scenario we all know:

So the party's tonight. Its gonna be poppin. You just know it. And the crew is comin over to your spot before hand for some pre party buffoonery. Drinks are ready, more on the way, and u made the itunes playlist yesterday to get crunk to (aka take shots to lol). Hell, you even made a mix cd for the ride there.

Before you know it, its the next day and u got a mammoth sized headache, and texts conversations with ppl u dont even remember hahaha, but the AWESOMENESS of the night before still lingers in the odor on ur breath and whatever fuzzy memories that ur brain manages to recall.

DOPENESS

To be honest, this weekend was (technically) the first time in 2010 that I indulged in nightlife activities, and me and the fam really lived it up. I've been so wrapped up in the creative and recording process for the new project that I had been COMPLETELY neglecting my social life. I dont really mind at all, I could care less. However, lately Ive just been TOO reclusive.. after all im tryna spread myself thin, not DISAPPEAR! So of course it was non other than Sir Lazenby that got me and Henna out to the club for a change

So shout out to Daysha, Colin, the Woodruff Bros and Lazenby once again for an amazing time Friday night at Varsity Grille. Shout out to DJ Hawaii who convinced me to get on the mic a few times to hype the crowd up haha (#superstatus). And thanks to everybody there that was showing ya boi so much love the entire night. I needed that encouragement. Its an amazing feeling to be embraced like that after not being out for so long. I cant wait for yall to hear my new stuff cuz Ive been workin sooooo hard on it and its soooooo gooood.

In a way, this weekend was one big pre game for spring break. Oh i didnt tell yall? well for the first time EVER (!!!), im doin sumthin for SB.... Ill be goin to Panama City Beach for all the madness that Ive always heard of hahaha. Im too hype, the fams gonna be with me of course, and I already know the whole week we all gon be on teeeennn!!!

SORRY I AINT BLOGGED IN A WHILE YALL!!
(photos courtesy of Daysha McGrath, peep her dope blog! http://dayshamcgrath.tumblr.com/)

PEACE

Labels: , , , ,



1:41 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home