Tuesday, December 15, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
A verse from a song on Me and Lazenby's upcoming project in 2010:

My parents still struggle man I swear I hate to see it
So I hustle for this money so my kids'll never need it
Lower class nigga how them whities used to treat him
But an 8-figure mogul, bruh I'm bout to be it
So I sit in the back of class, schemin how to make this cash
Just so I aint never gotta buy another bus pass
At last, my cup runneth over
Discussing investments with my stock broker
People ask 'When you gon get a track with Hova ?"
Please bruh, Im tryna get an interview on Oprah
They say I'm a dreamer but its more than what I hope for
Cuz I set goals and I grind hard to work for em


Im no punch-line rapper, but I speak what's on my mind and what moves me. It just sucks yall cant hear these lyrics with the song yet. Dang I would hate to have to wait to hear my new stuff LOL

Anyway, enough with that. Yall just get ready for that NEW NEW comin in 2010. #superstarstatus

PEACE

Labels: , , ,



12:03 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home