Thursday, November 19, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
Just read a dope article about the Jay-Z concert on Nashville Cream (the Nashville Scene blog). Alotta yall know I went to the Jay concert at Vandy last Friday. Why would I not? Its Jay! In my opinion, anybody that calls themselves a rapper and didnt come up under Jay is just super irrelevant. But anyway, alotta yall might not know that I rode in a freakin stretch Escalade limo, courtesy of Sir Lazenby. DOPENESS. We rolled like Diddy on Friday night. Champagne and all. Got alotta evil looks, got alotta good looks hahaha. Either way, I wasnt about to blog and account the entire night. Some things are just TOO great to blog about. You know them events that u hope u got a few pics of atleast, but other than that u just refer to that memory in reflection or with the ones u shared it with.

SO, with that being said, this article on Nashville Cream is dope. And it pretty much sums up my experience seeing Jay. Im just happy that SOMEONE was able to put it to words, because I know I couldnt. If you are a Jay fan and havent seen him live, that sucks hahahaha. I used to be one of you... until Friday, that is lol

Heres on of my favorite quotes from the article:
When Jay announced that he had surpassed Elvis with the most No. 1 albums of all time for a solo male recording artist, it seemed like a generational triumph--we had beaten the boomers and righted the wrongs of pop cultures past.... As Jiggaman said, "Elvis has officially left the building."

I left that concert on TEEEENNN!! We'll, actually I was already on 10 from the limo ride and champagne... but Jay-Z, my friends, was definitely the highlight of my year.

Click here to read the full article

PEACE

Labels: , , ,



1:55 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home