Tuesday, September 8, 2009

<data:blog.title/>

Just got thru watchin the movie Hook for the second time in 2 days.... and if you don't know yet... that is my absolute FAVORITE movie. The Star Wars and Matrix Trilogies trail closely behind. But I must say, nothing is more inspiring than a routine viewing of Hook LOL. Seriously. Just watch it and tell me you dont INSTANTLY feel like you can fly (????) EXACTLY.

Hahaha in recent news, I went to a dealership today with Sir Lazenby to check out and test drive some Lexus cars. Yeeessssiiiirrr. All you haters must soon bow down, if not already. Project: GET A LEXUS is well underway lol. Plus in the words of my nigga Wes, a Lexus would be the ULTIMATE self bday gift!

I met up with some respected artists friends of mine today who are on the come up as well just to talk business, goals, life, everything. And its definitely SO CRUCIAL to surround yourself with people that CHALLENGE you, INSPIRE you, and MOTIVATE you. That is what my team does for me (shout out to Sir Lazenby, Biscuits and Gravy, and Openmic), and that is what I hope I can do for them. As long as i surround myself with hungry people, I'll never lose my appetite for more. Quote of the day, niggaz....

ANYWAY, im startin to get back into my regular blogging routine now. The school year is taking off well so far. Im doin homework as i type (sorta). I'm also gettin together concepts for the next Overnight Mixtape. Can't wait. The response for the last one was CRAZY! And i know its only gonna get bigger

Heres to a productive week



PEACE

Labels: , , , , , , ,



12:00 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home