Thursday, September 17, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
I'm FINALLY 21. To some of yall, I'm younger than u thought. To others I'm gettin old. Lol but the reality of it all is that I dont really have time to focus on it. I'm not where I want to be in life yet. Im only beginning to get there. So while yall go out out for your birthdays and celebrate and drink, go crazy, whatever... I, on the other hand, am about to hit the studio. Vol. 3 of the Overnight Mixtape coming tomorrow. I had a meeting at a publishing company again today. I talked to this lady Elaine from the Lexus dealership again about a few cars I might be interested in. I'm still in grind mode. And i stop for nothing. Not even the overhyped, overrated, 21st bday lol. So no cake or party just yet. Im thinkin much bigger than that. I want my life to be a non stop party. And I am more than willing to sacrifice a liquor run tonight for it.

The Overnight Mixtape, Vol. 3 drops tomorrow.

PEACE

Labels: , , , ,



8:27 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home