Wednesday, September 16, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
If you haven't heard yet, prolly for your lameness or social irrelevance, Jay-Z himself is coming to NASHVILLE, TN. MY CITY. 615! Vanderbilt University


I never quite gave yall my official opinion of The Blueprint 3.... Well, its classic. Hands down. Only song I cant stand to listen to is the Kid Cudi joint. Mad boring. But besides that, Jay did it again. And it different, its fresh, its current, and relevant. Jay is a beast at that. Stayin relevant. Not to mention, the whole live concert on Fuse last Friday on Sept 11th was a GENIUS idea. Ppl were already singin the words to the album, and all the guests on the album made appearances just like in Fade To Black.

So with that being said, I have already set my money aside to buy the best freakin tickets available the MOMENT they go on sale. Hov is def in my top 5. But yes i know, he's in your top 5 too. Thats why Jay-Z is what he is. He is not only vital to Hip Hop but all popular music and culture. Jay is and has been the official spokesperson for Hip Hop to the world. What is Hip Hop? Look at Jay. And you know thats the truth. I'm sure everybody goes thru periods where Hov gets dropped from their top spot, but he always does somethin to reassume his position.

I FINALLY have the opportunity to see him live. Dream come true. Well... actually, dream is the collab. But this shall do.... for now anyway lol

PEACE

Labels: , , ,



3:33 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home