Monday, July 6, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
I work at ****** and I hate it.

"Why do you hate it, Harold?"

Good question.

I no longer have a life. I get paid minimum wage (almost).

But the worst of all...

I am no longer inspired.

I cant write lyrics, make beats, I cant even record as much anymore.

I hope everybody at my job reads this, and I get fired out of "sympathy" lol.

In all honesty, this is a humbling experience. I worked on a holiday for the first time in my life this weekend. This was the only 4th of July in my life that I didnt have anything close to grilled food or barbecue. I know God has me here for a reason. I know that this will make me so much more grateful for all of His blessings when I finally start making more money with this talent of music that was imparted in me. This is only temporary. So excuse my complaining. I just need to vent for the time being. I don't even need to wonder if anybody can relate because I know every underground artists or college going career-pursuer endures the same type situation. Whether it be a Nursing major/part-time waitress or a grocery bagging rapper named Future, this is nothing new. So I remain thankful because its only a matter of time before I'm laughing about all of this on Oprah hahaha (shout out to my nigga Stedman!)

So... in the meantime, Goodnight. Another 8 and a half hr shift tomorrow. But thankfully I fly to NY on Tuesday!! So, I do get a break soon.

Paper or plastic
PEACE

Labels: , , , ,



12:46 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home