Friday, July 10, 2009

<data:blog.title/>


Its 4 am, and Im wide awake in "the city that never sleeps" enjoying every minute... literally every single minute.... of my first time being in New York city. Im not in the right mood to blog. Im not in the right mindset to adequately put my thoughts and emotions into words yet. Im still soaking the city in. My hotel is right in the middle of Time Square. I couldn't have dreamt of a better trip. I went to Harlem today. Tomorrow the subway rides and borough trips continue. But trust me when I say, this is beginning of a very long term, serious relationship....

I LOVE NEW YORK!

Ill fill you all in more on my whereabouts and hilarious stories when I get back to the Ville


New York State of Mind - Billy Joel

PEACE

Labels: , ,



3:03 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home