Wednesday, June 17, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
Wutup yall. Sorry its been a minute since I last blogged. Ive been job hunting my butt off, and finally found something I can deal with for the moment (shout out to my nigga Kroger)... and I was outta town in Illinois for a minute with my uncle and cousins.

But.. IM BACK! And things are definitely still poppin when it comes to the music. More shows, more songs, more blog topics.

Todays post, kids, is about my up and coming WEBSITE! It was designed by my boy Tyzayah, who is a Jack-of-all-trades (He makes beats as well), and he did his THING on my website. Its simple yet effective, and the theme is futuristic, just like I like it! It will be going live soon, but here are some pics just to give u a taste of the greatness of my website lol. You can also visit http://combinedvisions.com/Future/










Lemme know what you think!

The official website release party (i dont think u can "release" a website...) is at Limelight on July 27th! Check my myspace for more info and dates!

PEACE

Labels: ,



11:12 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home