Wednesday, June 3, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
Heres an UPDATED list of my upcoming summer performances so far...
*Note the cancellation of the July 9th show

June 8th @ Mercy Lounge, 8 PM
Featuring 7 other random acts... lol I really dont know who...
Admission: FREE (21+)
I'll also be performing with the Speakerspell DJ's, so its gonna be extra dope

*July 9th @ 12th and Porter, 9 PM- CANCELLED

July 27th at Limelight, 9 PM
Featuring DJ Wick-It and some of the best local DJ's
Admission: $5, Ladies Free
Also this is my OFFICIAL WEBSITE RELEASE PARTY! I dont think you can "release" a website like a CD, but anyway, MY WEBSITE WILL BE UP! More details sooooon

Aug 22 @ 12th and Porter, 9 PM
W/ Afroman and DJ Wick-It
Admission: TBD
HAHAHAHA This is gonna be the highest show of my life LOL enough said



I'll keep you all posted on more dates as they come. Hope to see you at the next few shows!

PEACE

Labels: , , , , , , ,



3:55 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home