Wednesday, May 13, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
So, im OFFICIALLY outta school for the summer. No more exams. No more teachers. No more study groups with nasty flip flop wearing crusty feet people (ill leave it at that)

Well... for the next few months anyway

So now begins my SUMMER GRINDIN

Studios... performances.... writing sessions... etc etc

IM EXCITED!! Last summer sucked music-wise. I didnt have as much time and i was kinda depressed at life... long story

ANYWAY, this summer is gon be crazy EVEN THO IM BACK AT MY PARENTS HOUSE. But im def gonna make the best of it

My first show of the OFFICIAL summer, is this Thursday. Its a benefit for Project: AK-47, which aims to resuce child soldiers and care for them in their safe homes. My fellow Belmont classmate Ingrid Castioni asked me to perform for their benefit show at The Anchor tomorrow, and I gladly accepted. I believe my music is a gift from God, and Im always eager to use it for the benefitting of his people and his will.

(And they are providing dinner.... sooooo.... im just sayin...)

ANYWAY, its FREE!!! and any donations go towards Project: AK-47



Its gonna be a good show for a good purpose. Def come out and bring your friends.

More summer show updates coming sooooon!!! (because there are ALOT!!!)

PEACE

Labels: , ,



9:22 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home