Sunday, May 24, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
WILL.I.AM!!!!!

FREAKIN WILL.I.AM

First lemme back up.... I LOVE THE BLACK EYED PEAS!


But Id be a FOOOOL to not realize the WILL.I.AM is the GENIUS behind them. (and so would you)

BEP have always ruled the pop charts whenever they drop anything, from "Where is the Love" and "Lets Get It Started" to "Humps" and now "Boom Boom Pow". Anybody hatin on "Boom Boom Pow" or the Black Eyed Peas PERIOD can kill themselves lol.

Just a tid bit of info: BEP only had mild commercial success when they added Fergie in 2003 after releasing their first 2 albums.

ANYWAY im gettin off subject. This blog post is dedicated to BEP's new single "Imma Be" OMG if u havent heard it yet, this song is RIDICULOUS!!! Will.I.Am is really on to something with this new album and the group is getting better than ever. The whole dance and European influence on pop music is really shaping the industry today, from Britney Spears to Flo-Rida. But I still believe that BEP are ahead of the craze with their new stuff.

So check out their next single "Imma Be". Is it just me? Or is this song really the sh**!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Black Eyed Peas-"Imma Be" (Mediafire Link)

If you feelin it, definitely download it from iTunes. Support em yall... even tho they are freakin rich and I need the money more...

And back to Will.I.Am.... dude is a beast. Yall know he co wrote John Legend's smash "Ordinary People"? Or how bout his project with cuban jazz great Sergio Mendes??? And you already know his pop stuff is off the chain!! So, when i get signed, when is start meetin all these famous industry kats and artists.... the top 3 folk i will be PRAYIN to work with, are

1) Kanye... duh
2) M.I.A O.F. C.O.U.R.S.E. and
3) Will freakin I freakin AM. We are gonna collab on something big

PEACE

Labels: , , , ,



7:19 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home