Tuesday, March 24, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
I hate... hate.... hate.... HAAAATE

Name Droppers.

I dont care who you know. How you know them. For how long. Blah blah blah

Does it make u feel better that u can tell people you are associated with somebody who is on television, on the radio, or used to be famous?

That screams, "HEEEEYYYY!! IM COOOL!!! I KNOW A CELEBRITY!!! TELL ME HOW COOL I AM!!"

Its not even that crucial. I know people. I have cards, have family friends, associates, mutual acquaintances that are on tv, famous, rich, whatever. Who cares....

Because at the end of the day, I'm still the same ole college student striving to be the next big thing in music

And you? you are still the same lame annoying loser that name drops for social gratification and acceptance.

Get a life

PEACE

Labels:



12:25 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home