Thursday, March 19, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
I go thru Lil Wayne phases, I'll bump him hard for like a month non stop

Then I'll get really sick of him...

Then he'll come out with another crazy track that'll make me put him back in heavy rotation....

Well... Wayne just got put back into my heavy rotation

My dude Robb Lazenby let me hear this new Lil Wayne track earlier this week... OMG it hit so haaarrrddd, the hook is ridiculous. "We like her, and we like her too, We like her...and she likes us too. I wish i could ---- every girl in the world." Hahaha thats like, every niggaz anthem... Every males anthem, to be real. Ladies dont hate me, im just bein real. Im happily in a relationship NOW... however, that song did speak to the more indecisive, player days... when i just appreciated what every different woman had to offer, how different and unique her beauty, attractiveness, strengths and levels of sensitivty were.....

BUT, im gonna get myself in trouble haha, I've moved on to appreciating everything about a single woman and really connecting with just ONE woman on soooo deep of a level that it creates a special bond between the two of us... (love u baby)

But still.... this Wayne track speaks truth lol

The best part of the song besides the hook are the features. Drake kills it (dont even get me started on Drake), Jae Millz-likewise.... and Mack Maine???? MURDERS IT!! This song is crazy. Check it out. Its been circulating around the internet as "Filet Mignon" however I doubt its the name of the track cuz its only one random line Wayne uses in his verse.

Check it out


Filet Mignon www.hiphopearly.com - Lil Wayne



If u feeling it, its available to download at this link:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/548455632e3a71a4/

Lil Wayne is STILL that nigga lol... blog on Drake comin sooooon

PEACE

Labels: , ,



1:34 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home