Thursday, March 12, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
its been a min since I had the chance to blog my heart out, I've been writing alot lately, and trying to finish up my EP... more news to come soon. And besides that Im on spring break, and in lazy mode. I'm always in search of inspiration or things that will motivate me to write more, be more productive etc. And todays inspiration came from a youtube video of clips from one of my bands first shows of the year. It was the sunday before MLK day this year, and it was by far one our best shows since The Legendary Biscuits and Gravy became a band back in Feb 2006. Check it out, we killed that show. My goal is to make the energy level of every show AT LEAST that high!!



www.biscuitsandgravyband.com

PEACE

Labels: , ,



12:36 PM
1 Comments:
  • At March 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy shit this is hot.
    And I don't even think some of these dudes were BORN when BDK was rocking. Too ill. Keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home