Wednesday, March 25, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
Wutup Yall!!

A nigga is on a HIGH this week!!!

First off, ive still been rockin to my EP non stop, and cant WAIT until the release on APRIL 13TH!! For all my Nashville people, the party is at PEARL FUSION RESTRO at 8 PM!! I'm excited, THE SCI FLY movement is almost HERE!!!

Second, Belmont University held their second annual Music Business awards tonight.... and ya boi WON!! I won for best performance in the Curb Cafe on campus for a birthday party celebration i threw last September. WOOOOO!!! I know its only awards at my university, but this is only beginning! Next step... THE GRAMMYS!!!

And finally, I just got the video footage back from a shoot I did this weekend here on campus of me performing a song from the EP titled "Product Of The Game." Shout out to Lance and his crew for doin a great job, from pickin the location with all the crazy graffiti, and to providing an actual boom box to match my retro swag! I felt like Radio Raheim!! Anyway, yall check it out below. I'm feeling great and optimistic, and I'm cherishing the moment. Its not everyday I feel cocky enough to go head to head with Kanye... but today is one of those days hahaha.



Lance and his crew are just launchin the website, and im the first artist they featured. Its called "Sidewalk Scenes" and showcases artists performing their songs in public at diff places around the city. Check out the site! http://sidewalkscenes.net/2009/03/future/

PEACE

Labels: ,



9:14 PM
2 Comments:
  • At March 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's good bro, the blog is dope and that product of the game joint is bangin, especially the verse where u talkin bout when u first started rappin in the caf! But anyway, yeah man, stay on ya grind, I been crazy busy and i know u are 2, but we still need to get the 5'5 video crackin, That joint will be hilarious! I'ma send u some of my ideas this week, stay up fam

    -Hirsch

     
  • At March 26, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm proud of your achievements as always!! Keep it coming...the best is yet to come
    ~Mariam P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home