Friday, February 20, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
First off... Im a Family Guy addict like 90% of our generation lol, so I could blog about my fav moments of the show 24/7....

However, I do have a life so I won't...

Anyway, I HAD to post a clip of a recent episode called "Oceans Three and a Half" in which Stewie makes a music video for Joe's new daughter hahaha! This mug is classic 80's satire, from him singin "Everything I Do", to the random, yet EXTRA cheesy and cliche music video scenes, including:

>the classic leaves in the wind shot

>the naked pose by the fireplace haha

>and you cant forget the tragic suicide scene at the end hahaha

This video is classic lol. Hurry up and watch it, cuz Youtube is gonna take it off like they always do...

PEACE

Labels: , , ,



10:37 AM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home