Thursday, February 5, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
Yeeeeaaaa... I've been shying away from blogs since I first heard about em. But i eventually gave into the trend like Myspace and Facebook. Well, here is the official FUTURE blog, the man, the artist, the blogger (?) lol. Honestly this is still corny to me, and im sittin in my apt livin room watchin tv with a laptop typin my thoughts... kinda like a digital schizo (ooooh song idea).

ANYWAY, im pretty much the biggest artist you've never heard of, or either the biggest artist you know yet underrate. Either way, im doin this blog to document my transformation from the city paper to the magazine covers; hometown venues to the international tours; mixtapes to critially acclaimed album.... so on and so forth. Ya boi is makin major moves, so this is your invitation to join me on this journey. I'll keep you posted on upcoming shows, ppl i meet, labels coming my way, mixtapes, free song exclusives, pics, etc.

I got a paper to write for class tomorrow, and i prolly wont even start until I check facebook, my yahoo email, myspace, and my campus email lol, so until my next post...

PEACE

p.s. check out my myspace
www.myspace.com/futuretheartist

Labels: , , ,



8:24 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home