Thursday, February 5, 2009

<data:blog.title/>
Where can I start... hottest new artist in hip hop? Who am I to say, but he definitely has my props. I found out about him kinda late when XXL did that issue about the Freshman 10 or whatever with Mickey Factz, Asher Roth, and others. So after that I peeped his myspace and download a few of the mixtapes. You know, rappers be checkin up on they competition whether they admit it or not hahaha (youtube, worldstarhiphop.com, even wikipedia...dont front).

And I cant lie, nigga got skillz!

Usually i hear about a new artist and dont pay any attention cuz its prolly cuz they know somebody at BET or got a hot single with a dance cuz they on soulja boy's nutz, but naw this Hamilton kat actually holds his on on the mic. His "Brooklyn Girls" single is crazy. I'm still pissed he took the whole Sonic the Hedgehog theme tho cuz i was planning to do a Sonic 2 mixtape REAL TALK lol. But oh well.


Anyway alot people question his longevity in the game and whether he will last or just die off like most internet sensations, but skills always pass the test of time. Im hype about it because he is reppin Hip Hop to the fullest and there is a lack of that in our generation. Im eager to see what'll happen with his career. who knows, maybe he'll get big enough to do a track with me... possibly lol.

Check out his blog
charleshamilton.blogspot.com

PEACE

Labels: , , , ,



9:33 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home