Saturday, February 21, 2009

<data:blog.title/>



I wanna give a bday shout out to my nigga Corbin Bleu from Disney Channel. Most of yall know him as the frizzy haired Sideshow Bob lookin high yellow singin and dancin basketball star nigga from High School Musical. But real talk, thats my nigga. Me and CB go waaaaay back, to his days as an extra in 'ER' in like 98.' Today he hit the big 2-0. Congrats my nigga, u rich b4 me....



I'm watchin his movie "Jump In" on Disney right now, co-starring Keke Palmer from 'Akeelah and The Bee'. Hey.... a nigga watch Disney occasionally when I want to connect with my inner child. You wish you were cool enough to be up on your Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and That's So Raven re-runs like me...



Corbin has established himself not only as an actor, but a singer, songwriter, dancer, and model. The Corb-meister is a quadruple threat... BEAT THAT CHRIS BROWN!!!

(no pun intended)

Anyway, happy bday Corbin; heres to your continued success. And remember... read. Cuz the Corbs said so



PEACE

Labels: , ,



8:16 PM
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home